- Prices are in euros with VAT and don't include shipping fees.
- Shipping charges are the costs of the French postal regulations. In case of an increase due to an error on a product or price, the difference will be refund in full.
- No article may be returned or exchanged by AYPS without justification and prior approval.
- AYPS can't be held responsible for the processing of shipments by the Postal Service (damage, loss, robbery), irrespective the mode of shipping. Choose a shipping method based on your order. A small economy can be costly!
- Following abusive upsurges, orders under €8,00 will be now impossible. Nevertheless it is possible to place a smaller order by contacting me by email.
- Cash, bank transfer, Payplug (secure payment by credit card), Paypal, credit card via Paypal, E-card.
- Paypal fees are now charged to AYPS. But caution, I'm not able to give of two hands. If you want to enjoy the lowest prices and many more offers, don't abuse of this method. Bank transfer or cash being more judicious. Also, you can pay through Paypal in "sending money to friend" without fees on firstname.lastname@example.org
- A "payment method motivation" module has been implemented. The final price of the transaction is displayed on the payment proposals during the ordering process.
- Guidelines with postal or/and bank details of AYPS will be provided in the order process.
- Orders are processed and shipped as soon as possible after receipt of payment. As a rule, within 24/48 hours!
- Shipping Tapes and CDs without box to limit charges is possible. Be careful, this choice implies that order will be only with CDs in jewelcase. Relates in any way a digipack, special edition (A5 or other), vinyl, t-shirt, sweatshirt, VHS, flag, magazine, etc...
- Particular attention is given on the package to overcome "tornadoes" during transport.